What are you doing to provide your organisation with better intelligence in the fight against cyber crime?
The rapid expansion of the connected
world, with new systems added daily to the ‘internet of things’, the global
cyber footprint has never been greater. With this network continuing to
expand, systems are becoming
increasingly exposed to new attack methods on an unprecedented level. With
systems becoming increasingly exposed and vulnerable, becoming 100% safe from
cyber attack is no longer a realistic option, requiring a new, targeted
approach to cyber security.
Early identification of the specific threat to your organisation has become the critical launch pad to building a cyber secure platform tailored to meeting your threat, informing and guiding your cyber security policy for the new future of industry.
Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response is the premier forum for security professionals to address how a greater understanding of the cyber threat landscape can lead to exponential improvements in strategic planning and tactical decision making during cyber incidents. It is also the only conference in Europe that looks specifically at the role that threat intelligence plays in supplementing your cyber security strategy, bringing together like-minded practitioners to discuss case studies regarding how they are maximizing the potential of threat intelligence.
If you would like this information to be emailed to you, please contact email@example.com to receive a copy of the agenda.
Why should you attend Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response?
- Understand the need for enhanced threat detection and prioritised incident investigation
- Learn how to keep ahead of the attackers by leveraging threat intelligence
- Assess how to enable an intelligence-led approach to your cyber security operations Solution Providers
- Establish threat intelligence as a viable addition to your security strategy
- Maximise the potential of threat intelligence platforms to protect your organisations
- Establish a structured career path for threat intelligence analysts to ensure that you are attracting the best talent
Contact our enquiries team on +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 speakers include:
Head of Business And Cyber Resilience
BT Global Services
Head of Threat Intelligence
Royal Bank of Scotland
Cyber Threat Intelligence and Security
ONR Inspector - Nuclear Security Civil Nuclear Security Programme – Cyber Security & Information Assurance Team
Office for Nuclear Regulation
SOC manager and Cyber Intelligence Authority
Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager
European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
London Assistant Legal Attaché